2020 Summer Baseball Registration
Registration for WKMBA
2020 Summer Baseball is now open.
The Program is 8 weeks long beginning the week of July 6th and ending the week of August 28th.
This will be a Practice/Camp style shortened season, to keep players active and sharp.
Baseball BC, BC Minor Baseball and ViaSport have produced guidelines for Return-To-Sport.
At the current time, these guidelines prohibit full games and we are adjusting our program as per their guidelines. It is important that parents sign and release a Waiver form for their child and submit it along with any other documents WKMBA
request parents/guardians to read and return. Any player who shows up to the first practice without the required forms will unfortunately be unallowed to participate in the program until these are completed. Upon Registration and Payment, families will receive a registration package which will contain all the necessary details and forms needed for registration which will be also be posted on our website. Parents having any questions can contact email@example.com
or their division directors listed below.
7U contact Rochelle Vella
9U contact Colin Mitzel
11U contact Shawn Grundy
13U – Vacant
15U contact Nigel Mandau-
SECTION 1 – PERSONAL INFORMATION
Emergency Contact Info (Must be Different than Above)
SECTION 2 – REGISTRATION
1) The age group cutoff is January 1st of current year.
2) Registration Cutoff is July 15th – Player placement after this date can not be guaranteed.
A $25 Administration Fee will apply to all Late Registrations!
3) Make cheques payable to West Kelowna Minor Baseball Association (WKMBA). Post-dated cheques for
Registration Fees will not be accepted. NSF fee of $25.00 will be charged on all dishonoured cheques.
SECTION 3 – PARENT VOLUNTEERING
The success of the WKMBA depends on family participation. Each family is required to volunteer for at least one Team Volunteering Position and we would really appreciate your commitment to an additional Association Volunteering Position. Team sponsors will appear on our website, on team hats, and in the team name in any news paper articles.
SECTION 4 – CONSENT
1) I hereby, for myself, my heirs, executors, administrators, and sponsors, waive and release any and all rights and claims that have or may arise against West Kelowna Minor
Baseball Association, its affiliates, associates, agents, or representatives, for any and all injuries or losses suffered by me or my children while competing in or in connection
with the program of said Association.
2) I will also assume responsibility if a coach secures medical assistance where speed is urgent or when parents and / or guardians cannot be contacted.
3) I have reviewed and agreed to the W.MBA Player/Parent Code of Conduct (available on our web site)
4) I have reviewed and agreed to the W.MBA Web Site Policy (available on our web site)
I hereby certify all the above information is correct and give consent for my child to take part in the West Kelowna Minor Baseball program.